Sales Account Manager
Location: Williston VT
We’re looking for a Sales Manager who is a passionate and motivated self-starter ready to develop their career on ground level. We’ll introduce you to a fast-paced environment where you will be able to have fun, create your own leads, and find fulfillment in the growth and success you bring to the company.
In this position, you will have the opportunity to pick and choose the relationships you would like to pursue in order to develop a client portfolio you can be proud to call your own. Along with bringing new clients to the table, you will also be able to nurture and grow our existing client base, making your role an integral part to the growth of our agency.
What you’ll do
- Establish and refine effective sales strategies for new customer acquisition aligned with company and individual sales objectives.
- Adjust sales approach and strategy accordingly to various client drivers to solidify role as customer advocate.
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your customers.
- Build and maintain strong, trustworthy, and long-lasting customer relationships.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Use an existing network of industry contacts to generate new business
- Initiate sales process by building relationships; qualifying potential; scheduling appointments.
- Develop sales by making an initial presentation/pitch, explaining product and service enhancements and additions, introducing new products and services, and delivering sales presentations to high-level executives.
- Prepare proposals for prospective clients.
- Close sales by overcoming objections and preparing contracts.
- Conduct business in a profitable, ethical manner.
Our perfect candidate
- An Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Familiarity with digital marketing concepts and terminology a plus
- Proven success in selling a plus
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
- A self-starter with a vested interest in challenging yourself and exceeding your own expectations
- Organized, timely, and with the ability to stick to predetermined deadlines
- Have excellent communication and people skills with the ability to be personable, engaging, and enthusiastic
- Willingness to travel when necessary
This position is salary-based and offers commission.
Please apply with a cover letter and resume. If you’re creative, adaptable, and detail-oriented, we are excited to work with you!